Recovery and Analysis of Precious Metals
Refining of precious metals
At our headquarters in Pero, the first step begins for the refining of the precious metals contained in the precious objects in your possession, such as: scraps of goldsmithing, precious dental alloys, goldsmiths, silverware and any object that has precious metal content.
The customer has the opportunity to attend the merger of the material, by appointment to be fixed with a commercial operator of the BANCO VILLA MILANO division
After the melting, a "raw ingot" will be generated and a chip is taken and sent to our internal laboratory to carry out the chemical analysis (or with an X-ray fluorescence instrument) for the determination of the actual quantity of precious metal contained in the material.
Will be contacted by phone for the communication of the titles obtained quickly, which vary depending on the type of elements we have to look for (generally within 24 hours for the analysis of only gold and silver and 48 hours for the complete analysis of the four metals precious which are gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
Then the customer can:
- Sell the metal contained in the goods treated to 8853 SpA under the conditions that will be agreed commercially.
- Credit the metal contained in the treated goods to your metal account at 8853 SpA and use it to collect new products by paying only the relative manufacture (service only for goldsmith companies).
- Physically collect the pure metal contained in the goods treated at our offices or we can ship by insured courier directly to the customer or to subcontractors (service only for goldsmith companies).
The rendered metal (Gold, Palladio and Platinum) can be RJC Chain of custody (CoC) certified to guarantee traceability and sustainability to the entire precious metal chain from raw material to finished product.
Among the services offered by the BANCO VILLA MILANO division:
- service of control analysis only on samples containing gold, silver, platinum, palladium and a report of the contents detected will be released for internal use only.
- free sending of the indicative and non-operative daily opening prices (to fix the price, you must contact the commercial section BANCO VILLA MILANO
- possibility for OAM operators to set the price of the metal contained in the used goldsmith's or used silverware even 10 days before the delivery of the material to be recovered, to cover itself against the risk of fluctuation in the period of administrative stoppage
The BANCO VILLA MILANO DIVISION of 8853 SpA always guarantees the customer the absolute transparency of the transactions
8853 SPA is a Responsible and Sustainable company and the production cycle meets the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 quality system and voluntary RJC Code of Practices (COP) certification + Chain of custody (CoC)