By analysing them in detail, our cookies allow:
- the preferences that are entered to be stored;
- information entered during the visit, for example, user name and password, to be retrieved without having to enter it multiple times;
- analysis of the use of services and the content provided by www.8853.it to improve the browsing experience and services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct functioning of some sections of the Site. There are two categories: persistent and session cookies:
- persistent cookies: once the browser has been closed, they are not destroyed, but are retained until a pre-set expiry date
- session cookies: are destroyed once the browser has been closed
These cookies, which are always sent by our domain, are required to correctly view the site and for the technical services offered, and will, therefore, always be used and sent, unless the Users modify the settings of their browsers (thus affecting the visualisation of the website pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site www.8853.it which will use this information for anonymous statistical analyses to improve Site use and make the contents more interesting and relevant to the users’ interests. This type of cookie collects data anonymously on user activity and on how he/she arrived on the Site. Analytics cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third-party domains.
Third-party services analytics cookies
These cookies are used to anonymously collect information about Site use by users, such as: pages visited, time spent there, origin of incoming traffic, geographical provenance, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains outside the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party products and software functions
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site, such as icons and preferences expressed in social media networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps and other software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites which offer their functions on the Site pages.
These are the cookies required to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user on the pages of the Site www.8853.it. In accordance with current legislation, consent does not need to be requested for technical and analytics cookies because they are required to provide the services requested.
For all the other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the relevant computing programs used to browse the pages which make up the Site.
- Through the modification of the settings to use third-party services
Both these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third-party websites and services
If you want to learn more about the ways your browser stores cookies during your browsing session, please follow these links to the sites of the respective providers.
Safari 6/7 Mavericks
Safari 8 Yosemite
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch